Frequently Asked Questions
We've put together a list of our most commonly asked questions. If you don't see the answer to your question here, please contact us so we can help you with your enquiry.
During 2021, we are running THREE (3) different yarn clubs.
- Inspirations Yarn Club - An exclusive, one month yarn club, including a mystery colourway inspired by the month's inspiration picture colours. Shown in the signup listing.
- Tonal Yarn Club - A mystery, one month yarn club consisting of a secret tonal colourway.
- Speckled Gold Yarn Club - A mystery one month yarn club consisting of a secret speckled colourway with a golden yellow base.
- Tonal Yarn Club and Speckled Gold Yarn Club are Sister Clubs - The tonal colourway in Tonal Yarn Club will complement the mystery speckled colourway in the Speckled Gold Yarn Club each month. Choose to join just one, or both, to receive both complimentary colourways.
- For all clubs, You choose which base and how many skeins you would like.
- There are no ongoing costs or recurring payments for any of these clubs. Join each round at your discretion.
- All clubs open for signups on the 1st day of every second month i.e. 1st Jan, 1st March, 1st May, 1st July, 1st Sept, 1st Nov
- Signups for each round remain open for one week (unless sold out earlier) from date of opening. Once closed, they are not reopened.
A backorder is dyed after it's ordered. This occurs when a colourway is out of stock. Most colourways are always available for backorder on Super Soft Sock and Lush DK to ensure you can order even if your favourite colourway is out of stock.
Please refer to the Yarn Bases page for all base details
Yes, Fiber Lily merino yarns are all spun using Australian merino except Lush DK, which is spun with South American merino.
Rest assured that all Fiber Lily yarns are sourced from non-mulesed sheep farms. It is very important to us to only dye on certified non-mulesed wool.
No, Fiber Lily is not a custom colourway dyer. Over 70 colourways are available so there is sure to be a colourway to your liking. You can use the search function on the top right hand side of the screen to search for particular colours.
Fiber Lily does not offer a caking service at this time,
Absolutely - email email@example.com for a code to remove postage (within Australia). Post runs are on Tuesday and Friday mornings so you will need to make contact before your order is packed.
Your account will lock after 3 failed password attempts and unlock again after 1 hour. This is a security feature to protect you and your details. It is best to use the 'forgotten password' link before your 3rd login attempt.