**This listing is now closed for pre orders** If you would like to order, please check back at a later date when this listing reopens.
*Preorder The ‘Dream in Colour – Stained Glass’ edition Petite Box Set here. The First 16 Pre orders placed will take priority in the dye pots and should be ready to post between 1/10 – 4/10/19. After the first 16, orders will go into backorder and be ready to post by 25th October.
*Preorders will close on Friday 27th September or earlier if maximum pre orders are reached.
The ‘Dream in Colour – Stained Glass’ Petite Box Set features;
- 8 x unique Petite 50g skeins of hand dyed yarn. 5 skeins are speckled/variegated, 3 are semi solid/tonal. All packaged in a box with detailed labeling.
- 3 x 8mm acrylic stone stitch markers. Colours will vary randomly from box to box.
Ten Pattern suggestions for The ‘Dream in Colour’ Petite Box Set including knit and crochet patterns for children and adult garments, wraps and shawls.
The possibilities are truly endless.
- Child size crochet jumper – Confetti Pullover by Nomad Stitches
- Child size crochet cardigan (not sure if this one is available in English) – Abrigo de Nina Multicolour
- Adult knit top – Scrappy V by Jamie Hoffman
- Adult knit top – The V back Tee by Jamie Hoffman
- Crochet Shawl/Wrap by Deanne Ramsay (Addydae Designs) – Bantam
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Aspen Knits – Illusion
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Taiga Hilliard Designs – Juniper Spur
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Amba O’brien – ADVENTurous Wap
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Ambah O’brien – ADVENTurer Wrap
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Martina Behm – Leftie
You are purchasing EIGHT 50g skeins of hand dyed yarn in a box along with THREE stitch markers . All colourways except one were exclusively designed for this ‘Stained Glass’ edition of the ‘Dream in Colour’ Petite Box Set
The ‘Dream in Colour – Stained Glass’ Petite Box Set is available on the Super Soft Sock base
-Fiber Lily SUPER SOFT Sock, 4 ply, fingering weight 75% Non-Mulesed Superfine Australian Merino superwash/25% nylon. Wonderful round yarn, 20.5 micron Australian merino. This yarn Amazingly soft, with increased nylon content for added durability. Suitable for just about any knit/crochet project including socks, garments, accessories and so much more. This is a must have for any yarn stash
50g – approx 195m/213y
8 x 50g – approx 1,560m/1,706y
As with all Fiber Lily colourways, every Petite skein is soaked and rinsed multiple times till the water runs clear to ensure minimal colour bleeding in your finished project.
Best colour representation as possible however, colours may vary slightly between screens.
Please be aware that there may be small amounts of bare yarn within any given skein and your project may work up differently to the sample shown. This is the nature and charm of hand dyed yarn.
Those with cat allergies, please be aware that I do have two kitties that live at the Fiber Lily residence.