Petite Pack 13 – Hand Dyed Yarn – Featuring a Mr. Fiber Lily colourway
Hand dyed yarn packs are a wonderful way to select colourways for multi coloured/scrappy knitting and crochet patterns.
Each Petite Pack Features;
- 4 x unique Petite 50g skeins of hand dyed yarn in a variety of speckled/variegated and semi solid/tonal colourways – packaged together in clear wrap with detailed labelling.
The possibilities are truly endless. Here are some pattern suggestions for Petite Packs, including knit and crochet patterns for child and adult garments, wraps and shawls;
- Child size crochet jumper – Confetti Pullover by Nomad Stitches
- Child size crochet cardigan (not sure if this one is available in English) – Abrigo de Nina Multicolour
- Adult knit top – Scrappy V by Jamie Hoffman
- Adult knit top – The V back Tee by Jamie Hoffman
- Crochet Shawl/Wrap by Deanne Ramsay (Addydae Designs) – Bantam
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Aspen Knits – Illusion
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Taiga Hilliard Designs – Juniper Spur
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Amba O’Brien – ADVENTurous Wap
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Ambah O’Brien – ADVENTurer Wrap
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Martina Behm – Leftie
- Bantam Shawl/Wrap by Addydae Designs
- Coziest Memories Blanket or Pixel Rise Socks both by Kemper Ray.
- Scrappy Bias Shawl by Emily Clawson.
You may need more than one pack to complete these patterns. You can find more beautiful Petite packs here
You are purchasing Petite Pack 13 – Hand Dyed Yarn consisting of FOUR x 50g skeins of hand dyed yarn in one package.
Petite Packs are available on the Super Soft Sock base
-Fiber Lily SUPER SOFT Sock, 4 ply, fingering weight 75% Non-Mulesed Superfine Australian Merino superwash/25% nylon. Wonderful round yarn, 20.5 micron Australian merino. This yarn Amazingly soft, with increased nylon content for added durability. Suitable for just about any knit/crochet project including socks, garments, accessories and so much more. This is a must have for any yarn stash
50g – approx 195m/213y
4 x 50g – approx 780m/853y
As with all Fiber Lily colourways, every Petite skein is soaked and rinsed till the water runs clear to ensure minimal colour bleeding in your finished project.
Best colour representation as possible however, colours may vary slightly between screens.
Please be aware that there may be small amounts of bare yarn within any given skein and your project may work up differently to the sample shown. This is the nature and charm of hand dyed yarn.
Those with cat allergies, please be aware that I do have two kitties that live at the Fiber Lily residence.