Petite Pair – Sharkbait Hoo HaHa!/Tingle Hand Dyed Yarn
Petite Pairs are beautifully paired coordinating Fiber Lily colourways. Perfect tasters for colourways you have been wanting to try, striping small projects, accents for larger projects or just adding to your stash to pet and snuggle!!
Each Petite Pair Features;
- 2 x Petite 50g skeins of hand dyed yarn in a variety of speckled/variegated and semi solid/tonal colourways, packaged together.
- This Petite Pair consists of the Sharkbait Hoo HaHa!/Tingle colourways (also available separately as full skeins).
The possibilities are truly endless. Here are some pattern suggestions for Petite Packs, including knit and crochet patterns for child and adult garments, wraps and shawls;
- Child size crochet jumper – Confetti Pullover by Nomad Stitches
- Child size crochet cardigan (not sure if this one is available in English) – Abrigo de Nina Multicolour
- Adult knit top – Scrappy V by Jamie Hoffman
- Adult knit top – The V back Tee by Jamie Hoffman
- Crochet Shawl/Wrap by Deanne Ramsay (Addydae Designs) – Bantam
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Aspen Knits – Illusion
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Taiga Hilliard Designs – Juniper Spur
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Amba O’Brien – ADVENTurous Wap
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Ambah O’Brien – ADVENTurer Wrap
- Knit Shawl/Wrap by Martina Behm – Leftie
- Bantam Shawl/Wrap by Addydae Designs
- Coziest Memories Blanket or Pixel Rise Socks both by Kemper Ray.
- Scrappy Bias Shawl by Emily Clawson.
*You may need more than one pair to complete these patterns. You can find more beautifully curated Yarn Kits HERE
You are purchasing one Petite Pair – Sharkbait Hoo HaHa!/Tingle Hand Dyed Yarn consisting of TWO (2) x 50g skeins of hand dyed yarn packaged together.
Petite Pairs are available on the Super Soft Sock base
-Fiber Lily SUPER SOFT Sock, 4 ply, fingering weight 75% Non-Mulesed Superfine Australian Merino superwash/25% nylon. Wonderful round yarn, 20.5 micron Australian merino. This yarn Amazingly soft, with increased nylon content for added durability. Suitable for just about any knit/crochet project including socks, garments, accessories and so much more. This is a must have for any yarn stash
50g – approx 195m/213y
2 x 50g – approx 390m/426y
As with all Fiber Lily colourways, every Petite skein is soaked and rinsed till the water runs clear to ensure minimal colour bleeding in your finished project.
Fiber Lily yarns are hand dyed (not mass produced using machines). Therefore, you can possibly expect small amounts of bare yarn within any given skein. Skeins may also vary in colour and speckle saturation, from skein to skein and within the same skein. Your project may work up differently to the sample shown (if shown). This is the very nature and charm of hand dyed yarn, and the reason why alternating skeins is strongly advised.
Best colour representation as possible however, colours may vary slightly between screens.
The images for each colourway are stock images. New pictures are not uploaded with each new restock.
Those with cat allergies, please be aware that I do have two kitties that live at the Fiber Lily residence.