Vintage Spectrum Yarnling Bundle – Hand Dyed Yarn
The Vintage Spectrum Yarnling BUndle – Hand Dyed Yarn consists of a range of deep, rich, muted tonals that flaunt beautiful nuances throughout each and every skein.
Each Yarnling Bundle Features;
- 7 x Yarnling 20g skeins of hand dyed yarn in the ‘Vintage Spectrum’ semi solid/tonal colourways – packaged together in clear wrap with detailed labelling.
- Included colourways; Elemental Mistress, Rust, Bee’s Knees, Cobalt, Olive, Mauve, Taupe
The possibilities are truly endless. Here are some pattern suggestions for Petite Packs;
- Hearten Cowl by Helen Stewart
- Dust of Snow Wrap by Helen Stewart
- The Whole World is a Garden Shawl by Helen Stewart
- Stripes Sweater by Andrea Mowry
- Bantam Shawl/Wrap by Addydae Designs
- Coziest Memories Blanket or Pixel Rise Socks both by Kemper Ray.
- Scrappy Bias Shawl by Emily Clawson.
You may need more than one pack to complete these patterns. You can find more beautiful packs here
You are purchasing one ‘Vintage Spectrum’ Yarnling Bundle – Hand Dyed Yarn consisting of SEVEN(7) x 20g skeins of hand dyed yarn in one package.
Yarnling Bundles are available on the Super Soft Sock base
-Fiber Lily SUPER SOFT Sock, 4 ply, fingering weight 75% Non-Mulesed Superfine Australian Merino superwash/25% nylon. Wonderful round yarn, 20.5 micron Australian merino. This yarn Amazingly soft, with increased nylon content for added durability. Suitable for just about any knit/crochet project including socks, garments, accessories and so much more. This is a must have for any yarn stash
20g – approx 78m/85y
7 x 20g – approx 546m/597y
As with all Fiber Lily colourways, every Yarnling is soaked and rinsed till the water runs clear to ensure minimal colour bleeding in your finished project.
Fiber Lily yarns are hand dyed (not mass produced using machines). Therefore, you can possibly expect small amounts of bare yarn within any given skein. Skeins may also vary in colour and speckle saturation, from skein to skein and within the same skein. Your project may work up differently to the sample shown (if shown). This is the very nature and charm of hand dyed yarn, and the reason why alternating skeins is strongly advised.
Best colour representation as possible however, colours may vary slightly between screens.
The images for each colourway are stock images. New pictures are not uploaded with each new restock.
Those with cat allergies, please be aware that I do have two kitties that live at the Fiber Lily residence.