Thank you for visiting Fiber Lily. By using Fiber Lily website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. These terms apply to all visitors and users who access and use this website. We reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without notice to you. By continuing to use Fiber Lily site after any revisions have been made effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms, whether or not you have reviewed them. Accordingly, Fiber Lily advises you to check this page regularly.
- Fiber Lily will make every attempt to publish true and accurate information, however we cannot guarantee that there will never be any errors or mistakes in published material. Fiber Lily does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained in this site. Additionally, Fiber Lily disclaims all liability to any person relying wholly or partially upon any information presented in this site in respect of anything, and the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done.
- Our website contains links to businesses that are not owned or controlled by Fiber Lily and are considered an “external website”. Fiber Lily assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of the boutique websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Fiber Lily shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such business. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any businesses that you visit.
- You indemnify Fiber Lily against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Any legal issues arising in relation to the use of this website will be dealt with under the laws of Queensland. Illegal activity under those laws will be a violation of these terms, but as the website is accessible worldwide you should be aware that you could be prosecuted under the law of those jurisdictions.
- We will never give your personal information to any individual or company for commercial purposes.
- You must ensure that your personal information is not false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent.
Copyright and Acknowledgments
- Fiber Lily reserves all intellectual property rights, including all content within Fiber Lily website. You may print single copies of any pages of this website for your own personal and non-commercial use but must not otherwise reproduce any material on this website in any form without the express written consent of Fiber Lily. Product images are owned by Fiber Lily and are not permitted to be reproduced or used on any other website or marketing material without the written consent of Fiber Lily.
If you act in any way which contradicts these terms and conditions, Fiber Lily has the right to terminate your membership without warning and may refuse any and all current or future use of the website.